CONF: Web Conferencing
Collaborate with colleagues, conduct a sales demo, host a polished webinar, and more with a web conferencing solution. Linux ETC hosts and provides this service by using two different Open Source (hosted by Google Code) based solutions:
Linux ETC offers a few options to suit your specifics needs.
Shared Hosted model.
- Provides a direct interface via Drupal (with Moodle and Joolma coming soon) into our dedicated shared Big Blue Button server; OR
- Provides direct interface into our dedicated OpenMeetings server with your private conference room.
- Cost of $39.95 per month per conference room with a one time $49.95 setup fee.
Dedicated Hosted Server model.
- Provides a fully self contained and private virtual machine with your choice of either Big Blue Button or OpenMeetings with direct SSH access for your use.
- Cost of $99.95 per month with a one time $99.95 setup fee.
Managed Hosted Server model.
- You receive everything under our Dedicated Hosted Server model PLUS;
- We provide maintenance support of your private virtual machine system and either the Big Blue Button or OpenMeetings application on your private virtual system.
- Cost of $149.95 per month with a one time $99.95 setup fee.
You have unlimited access to your specific package with unlimited number of participants in the conference for each of the above packages. All services are subject to our Terms Of Service and Acceptable Use Policies. Feel free to Contact Linux ETC to discuss your specific needs so that we can assist in providing an appropriate web conferencing solution for you.