This is the ideal course for those wishing to learn about Linux, but are not well versed or experienced with computer usage in general.
Topics include the following:
- Linux and Open Source community.
- Finding your way around a Linux system.
- The power of the command line.
- The Linux operating system.
- Security and file permissions.
Ready to take that first step? Then why not enroll today!
Click here to enroll in our self paced with mentoring program.
For more information, please use our Contact form with the "Training Information" Category to submit your request.