Copyright and IP Policy
The Linux ETC Company (“Linux ETC”) respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Linux ETC may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be infringing the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please furnish the Linux ETC Copyright Agent identified below with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site; your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you that the above information in your Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
If you are seeking permission to use Linux ETC trademarks, logos, service marks, trade dress, slogans, screen shots, copyrighted designs, or other brand features, please contact the Linux ETC Marketing Communications Department, not the Copyright Agent. The Linux ETC Copyright Agent, to whom notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be directed, may be reached as follows:
By postal mail:
Office of General Counsel
ATTN: Copyright Agent
The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court
Westminster, CO 80031 USA
Through our Contact form via "DMCA Agent Request" category.