Beginning Systems Administration
This course is for those who wish to learn the basics and start the path to becoming a Linux systems administrator.
- System architecture.
- Installation and package management.
- GNU and UNIX commands.
- Devices, Linux file systems, and Linux file hierarchy standards.
- Shells, scripting, and data management.
- User interfaces and desktops.
- Administrative tasks.
- Essential system services.
- Networking fundamentals.
Ready to take that first step? Then why not enroll today!
Click here to enroll in one of our online classes for either part one or part two which are five (5) days per class.
Click here to enroll in our self paced with mentoring program which combines parts one and two above over a mentoring term of twelve (12) months.
For more information, please use our Contact form with the "Training Information" Category to submit your request.